It has been a while since I’ve done a Top 10 free apps for BlackBerry and there have been some new players recently. Here is a quick list of my favorite 10 free apps in no particular order:
1. Google Latitude – This app is great for meeting friends and generally spying on folks.
2. Viigo – The best RSS reader for BlackBerry and they’re growing exponentially.
3. YouMail – Doesn’t work with Rogers but I’ve heard great things about it, post-bug fixes.
4. Poynt – The reverse phone directory and LBS features make this a must-have app. [App World]
5. BBCool Mobile – The people at Polar Mobile did a wonderful job making our app.
6. UberTwitter – A very nice Twitter client for those that don’t have invites for Social Scope.
7. App World – Not sure if this counts but everyone should have App World by now.
8. BBFileScout – A simple and effective file manager that should be native to the device.
9. MobiPocket eBook Reader – This is an eBook reader as well as creator.
10. Amazon.com App – You can’t beat Amazon prices and now you can order on the go.