blackberry tips & tricks 62 : How to Activate Blackberry Mass Storage
Posted by freeappsblackberry on February 4, 2010
How to Activate Blackberry Mass Storage
For some reasons, you no longer see a drive icon for your BlackBerry’s microSD card even when you have Mass Storage Mode enabled. The problem seems to stem from the Windows driver that exposes access to the Micro SD card via the USB cable gets corrupted. This is usually caused by Unlocking and Debranding process. But, do not worry, we will show you how to fix this..
Before you proceed, be sure your Media Card setting looks like what is shown in the picture below
You’ll need to download the following files:
- Rim Device Command Line Programmer
Size : 3.6Mb | File : BBstorageActivation.bat + jelounge.exe
- Extract the files to your desktop and connect your BlackBerry device to the PC with USB cable data.
- Run BBstorageActivation.bat
- Enter Your password (if there’s any)
- Let the program works
- After USBMS Enabled – Done appear, DO NOT PRESS ANY KEY, but, Disconnect BlackBerry from USB [Your device will reboot]
- Close the program and your USB Mass Storage has been activated
Good Luck and if you like what we’re doing, and want us to keep doing it, please kindly visit regulary to freeappsblackberry.wordpress.com.